Here is the suggested guidance for the status of the Project Schedule Health:
Your Schedule Health is Green if:
- You have a schedule
- It is actively managed
- The forecast matches the published completion date
Your Schedule Health is Yellow if:
- It is early in the project and you don’t have a schedule but are working towards one, or…
- You have a schedule and the forecast has a greater “live date” than the current published date but corrective action is defined and probable
- The schedule is not being actively managed.
Your Schedule Health is Red if:
- You don’t have a schedule, or…
- You have one but the published live date cannot be met.
- Red can turn back to Green when a new schedule is approved and base-lined.